King David Moving And Storage Truck Accident Lawyer
King David Moving and Storage has been serving the Chicago area and its suburbs for 14 years, performing both residential and commercial moving services, last-minute, student, and antique moving services, and storage container services.
While most moving companies do their best to be safe on the roadways, truck accidents still occur. And, when these accidents happen there are often extensive damages, serious injuries, and unfortunately, wrongful death.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident due to another driver’s negligence, we at Agruss Law Firm are here for you every step of the way to ensure that your rights are protected, and you are fully compensated for your injuries and losses.
Moving Truck Accident Liability
While most people involved in a moving truck accident feel that the driver would be solely responsible for any damages and injuries sustained, this may not be the case. While the driver may be a large cause of a moving truck accident, other factors may be at play. These include:
- Driver inexperience and errors - Drivers of moving trucks can be prone to the same issues as all drivers, including speeding, driving under the influence, reckless driving, and driving while fatigued. A driver who is inexperienced driving a larger vehicle may not understand that these commercial vehicles require a larger stopping distance and have multiple, large blind spots.
- Upkeep of the moving truck - Rental truck companies often allow service and maintenance of their fleet vehicles and moving trucks to fall to the wayside, often finding loopholes in the federal regulations that commercial truck companies must follow. When inspections and service of these vehicles is overlooked or ignored it can put others at risk for accidents, damages, injuries, and wrongful death. If it can be proven that moving truck companies have ignored their duty, they can be held liable.
- Equipment malfunction - If the equipment on a moving truck is shown to have caused an accident, it may be possible to hold the manufacturer of this equipment at least partially responsible for any damages and injuries caused.
Compensation for Moving Truck Accidents
Victims of moving truck accidents are entitled to compensation for their damages. If you or a loved one was involved in a moving truck accident with King David Moving and Storage, you may be entitled to the following compensation:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages and future opportunities
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of normal life
- Loss of consortium
- Disability and disfigurement
- Wrongful death
As each moving truck accident is unique, so will be the amount of compensation you may be entitled to. Only an experienced personal injury lawyer can review your case and help determine what you could receive. Moving truck accidents are hard, let Agruss Law Firm LLC help.
We at Agruss Law Firm are proud to serve our fellow citizens in personal injury cases, especially when you or a loved one has been injured in a trucking accident, and we are fully committed to protecting your rights and ensuring that the other party is held legally accountable when negligence occurs. We will fight until the very end to ensure that you are fully compensated for all injuries and losses resulting from the accident, including medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, and pain and suffering, and you won’t owe us a dime for our services.
We see you as a person, not just a client – and that makes us better at what we do. We listen. We learn your story. And, as we help you get the money you deserve, we go above and beyond in a way most law firms never could and never would. Because we’re not just lawyers. And you’re not just a client. We’re friends, neighbors, family. We’re all people and here at Agruss Law Firm, we put People, First.
Helping our clients is about counseling, advocating, and ultimately solving problems. With years of experience successfully representing the people, not the powerful, we will take care of the insurance adjusters, your medical bills, your property damage, your lost wages, and monitor your treatment so you can focus on healing and getting your life back to normal. Our unique formula has earned us over 900 outstanding client reviews on our website, an A+ BBB rating, and over 120 five-star reviews on Google. Call 888-572-0176, e-mail us at [email protected] or schedule a meeting with us here. We’re here 24/7.
How Much Insurance Should Trucks Carry Under Federal Law?
Only Eight States Require Seat Belts on School Buses – Why?
Scott's Law: The "Move Over" Law
Fertile Ground for FCRA Claims: Employee & Tenant Background Checks
That “Frightening” Letter from a Debt Collection Agency Could Be for Overdue Library Books
Debt Collection Law
Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
Debt Collection Agencies
About Collection Agencies
Collection Agency Testimonials
Telephone Consumer Protection Act
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Credit Reporting Agencies
Spam Text Messages
No comments submitted yet. Sharing your story will help others!