- Accidental Death Benefit – is a life insurance in the case of an auto accident.
- Custom/Non-factory Equipment – is a coverage for custom equipment in conversion vans added to the vehicle after it’s left the factory e.g. tape decks, CD players, cellphones, etc.
- Gap Coverage for Leased of Financed Vehicles – covers the difference you owe to your lease and your vehicle’s actual cash value.
- Medical Payments – insures you or your passengers in the event of a vehicle accident in your car, even if you are the at-fault driver. This also covers you and your family members when in an accident in another automobile or while walking.
- Physical Damage/Repair/Replace Coverage – will pay for a new vehicle in case repairs for your vehicle costs more than a new car.
- Rental Reimbursement – this will provide you a specific amount for car rental while yours is being repaired for covered damages.
- Towing – covers towing costs for your disabled car to a repair shop.
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage (UMPD) – will pay for damages to your vehicle in the case the identified at-fault driver is uninsured.
If you’re planning to get any of this additional coverage, make sure you have the extra budget for the added premiums. Take into account that the cost of premiums may be affected by a number of factors like your age, marital status, and type of automobile.
We see you as a person, not just a client – and that makes us better at what we do. We listen. We learn your story. And, as we help you get the money you deserve, we go above and beyond in a way most law firms never could and never would. Because we’re not just lawyers. And you’re not just a client. We’re friends, neighbors, family. We’re all people and here at Mike Agruss Law, we put people first.
A lot of personal injury lawyers raise their contingency fee throughout the process, charging 1/3 if the case is settled pre-suit, charging 40% if the case is filed after a lawsuit is filed, and charging 50% if the case goes to trial. We don’t. At Mike Agruss Law, our personal injury contingency fee is always 1/3 and that’s not changing. We will handle your property damage claim FOR FREE. We will never change our contingency fee throughout the process. You will not owe us a penny unless you get money. Our unique formula has earned us over 1,000 outstanding client reviews
on our website, an A+ BBB rating
, and over 145 five-star reviews on Google
. Call 888-572-0176, e-mail us at [email protected]
, or schedule a meeting with us here
. We’re here 24/7.