Peoria Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents can be overwhelming and traumatic events. It can be difficult to know exactly what to do to ensure you get maximum compensation, especially when you are still in shock from your accident.
In cases like this, it’s essential that you have a skilled professional at your side. Lawyers understand your legal rights, know how to fight back against insurance companies, and how to maximize your settlement.
If you or someone you love have been seriously injured in a car accident in Peoria, you should seek legal services right away. Agruss law firm has a team of knowledgeable personal injury lawyers who will fight on your behalf until you have fully recovered. We are ready to work on your car accident case today. Get a free evaluation and learn how to protect yourself and your family.
Why Choose Agruss Law Firm
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, the last thing you want is to fight with insurance companies for fair compensation. You should be focusing on getting better and getting your life back to how it was before your accident. You should not have to worry about paying medical bills or lost wages associated with your accident. You are entitled to receive the treatment you need and deserve, but many insurance providers will fight to reduce your compensation whenever possible.
If you have been in a car accident, give the Agruss law firm a call right away. We are compassionate attorneys who know how to hold insurance companies and reckless individuals accountable for their actions. We will fight to uphold your rights.
When you choose the Agruss law firm, you can focus on your health, leaving the complexities of your claim to us. We work hard to grant you financial security when you cannot work due to your injuries. Our personal injury lawyers will be with you every step of the way.
Maximizing Settlement Amounts From A Car Accident Claim
There are many different ways someone can increase their chances of maximizing their settlement amount from a personal injury case, including:
- Gather evidence: This is an important factor in building a winning personal injury case. We recommend taking photos of the accident scene and your injuries, writing down the contact info for the responsible party and any witnesses, and collecting your medical records and the police report. Documenting all your injuries is critical; if you’re not sure where to start, contact your Peoria car accident lawyer to start building your case.
- Seek medical treatment immediately: You may not be aware of your injuries immediately following an accident. So, you should go to the doctor or hospital as soon as you can to get checked. Some injuries, like internal damage or whiplash, might not start displaying symptoms until a few days after the event, so the insurance companies might claim they weren’t caused by the accident.
- File your claim soon: After a car accident, it is essential that you file a claim with the insurance company immediately. If possible, try to report it on the same day. Failing to report an accident could put you at risk of not getting a settlement. In the state of Illinois, the statute of limitations to file a lawsuit is two years from the date of the accident. If you exceed that time frame, you will be unable to recover compensation.
- Hire an expert personal injury lawyer: One of the best ways to maximize your claim is to reach out to a Peoria car accident law firm right away. Your attorney will review your case, explain your legal rights, and fight for higher settlements.
At the Agruss law firm, our dedicated team of personal injury attorneys will make sure that you have access to proper medical treatment and support to assist in your recovery. While you focus on getting better, we will investigate your claim and gather evidence. We will help guide you through the personal injury litigation process so you can get the maximum settlement that you are legally entitled to.
If you or someone you love has been hurt in a Peoria car accident, call us immediately to schedule a no-obligation, no-hassle, free consultation with our professional personal injury team. We will go over your case, determine your claim’s viability, and explain your next steps and legal rights.
Proving Fault In A Peoria Car Accident
During your initial consultation with a Peoria car accident attorney, they will go over the facts of your case and try to determine the cause of the accident. Common causes for car accidents include:
- Speeding: Drivers can exceed legal speed limits or be going too fast to react to traffic conditions
- Irresponsible behavior: Some drivers get behind the wheel when they are intoxicated or fatigued. That behavior can impair their judgment or reflexes, which can lead to a wreck.
- Inclement weather conditions: Rain, hail, snow, and ice can create hazardous road conditions
To determine who is at fault, your lawyer will examine the following:
- Pictures and evidence of the accident scene, including oil leaks, skid marks, the position of the cars, and speedometer readings
- Driver’s BAC and medical records
- The police report
- Witness statements
Once your attorney has established accident liability, they will gather evidence to build your case. They may use expert testimony or conduct their own investigation.
At the Agruss law firm, we will not stop until we get you the compensation you are legally entitled to. Insurance companies are notorious for undervaluing or denying claims, but you don’t have to settle for a low amount.
Experienced Car Accident Lawyers In Your Corner
When another driver fails to obey traffic laws or drives under the influence and injures you or a loved one, they must be held accountable. Anyone who is injured due to recklessness deserves to be made whole again. Our car accident lawyers will fight for justice and for your full compensation.
Insurance companies should offer fair compensation, but the process can be difficult and complicated, involving issues like causation, liability, insurance coverage, and property damage They may try to shirk their responsibility and leave you footing the bill.
As a victim of a car accident, a crucial step to your recovery is gathering evidence. Without legal assistance, you might be wandering in the dark, unsure what information is considered important and when to speak with someone. When you hire a seasoned Peoria car accident attorney, life gets much easier. Your attorney will be able to navigate the complex legal issues surrounding your case and demand the maximum settlement that you are owed.
Call Agruss law firm today to speak to one of our dedicated and compassionate lawyers so you can focus on what’s truly important; your recovery.
Practice Areas Pages
How Much Insurance Should Trucks Carry Under Federal Law?
Only Eight States Require Seat Belts on School Buses – Why?
Scott's Law: The "Move Over" Law
Fertile Ground for FCRA Claims: Employee & Tenant Background Checks
That “Frightening” Letter from a Debt Collection Agency Could Be for Overdue Library Books
No complaints submitted yet. Sharing your story will help others!