Is Regions Bank harassing you over a debt? Is Regions Bank placing robocalls to you or sending you unsolicited text messages? You have rights under state and federal laws. We will aggressively enforce the law to stop this harassment. Not only will we stop the harassment, but you may be entitled to money damages, too. Finally, you won’t have to pay us a dime for our services. Keep reading to learn about your rights.
Regions Bank is an American bank offering banking services to consumers and businesses. The business started in 1873, with the headquarters located in Birmingham, AL. The Better Business Bureau has dealt with 780 complaints within the past 3 years. These complaints dealt with problems with services/products, as well as billing/collection issues. The company has been accredited with the BBB since 1956.
What happens, though, if you find yourself in financial difficulty and you cannot pay your Regions Bank credit card or mortgage? Well, you’re not alone. If Regions Bank is contacting you to collect a debt, whether you owe it or not, Regions Bank must follow the law.
If Regions Bank has done anyone of the following, contact Agruss Law Firm, LLC, for a free case evaluation:
• Called you after you told them to stop calling you.
• Called you about a debt you do not owe.
• Continued to call you after you have told the collector you cannot pay the debt.
• Communicated (phone or letter) with you after you filed for bankruptcy.
• Communicated (phone or letter) with you after you told the collector you have a lawyer.
• Called you before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m.
• Called you at work after you told the collector you cannot receive such calls at work.
• Left you a voicemail message without saying the company’s name.
• Called third parties (family, friends, co-workers, or neighbors).
• Threatened legal action against you.
• Placed robocalls to you.
• Sent you unsolicited text messages.
If Regions Bank has harassed you over a debt, you may be entitled to money damages. Get up to $1,000 for harassment, and $500-$1,500 for illegal robocalls. Under various state and federal laws, we will help you based on a fee-shift provision and/or based on a contingency fee. That means, the collector pays your attorney’s fees and costs. You won’t pay us a penny. We have settled thousands of debt collection harassment cases. Let us help you today. Contact Agruss Law Firm at 888-572-0176 to stop Regions Bank once and for all.
Harassment Cases Settled
Regions Bank has made to robocalls to my cell phone multiple times daily regarding the status of my account. They have left voice messages about how long my account has been overdrawn.
©2012-2020 Agruss Law Firm, LLC