Airport Accident Attorneys
While many people believe that the danger in flying is in the possibility of an airplane accident, there is a far higher likelihood that an accident or injury occurs before you even leave the ground. Airports are incredibly busy hubs of traveling and activity with tens of thousands of people passing through every day. People suffer from various injuries at airports from the time that they walk in the airport to their arrival at their gate.
At Agruss Law Firm, LLC, we have helped thousands of clients to seek justice and compensation for personal injuries, and you won’t owe us a penny for our services unless we win your case. If you or a loved one has been injured in an airport accident due to negligence, contact our office today for a free consultation.
Common Types of Airport Accidents
- Slip and fall or trip and fall – These may be the most common type of accident, and they can occur anywhere in the airport. They are commonly on jetways, boarding ramps, escalators, moving walkways, pathways, staircases, bathrooms, and more.
- Motor vehicle accidents – These accidents can occur in the parking lots or on surrounding property roads. For an airport worker, this may be on the runway.
- Disabled or elderly assistance accidents – When disabled people or the elderly need assistance traveling through an airport, an airport employee is responsible for moving them around in a wheelchair. If the person is not being correctly handled and is injured as a result, there could be a lawsuit.
- Work-related accidents – Airport employees may be caught in an accident handling baggage, in air traffic control, in aircraft maintenance between flights, in security, and more.
Common Injuries of Airport Accidents
Airport accident injuries vary in the type and degree of severity depending if it is a slip and fall, a motor vehicle accident, or anything else of the like. Some injuries include:
- Bruising or cuts
- Broken bones or fractures
- Neck and back injuries
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury
Slip and Falls or Trip and Falls
One important aspect of an airport accident is proving negligence. If you, the victim, can prove negligence was present in your case, then you will be far more likely to succeed with your claim. In slip and falls specifically, an important aspect is foreseeability of the accident. The accident should be reasonably unforeseeable for you to have suffered from it. Something that may make the accident unforeseeable would be poor lighting or faulty handrails that could not support you. Also, a slippery area of the obstructed walkway should have cautionary measures around it, such as a “wet floor” sign to indicate the dangerous area. If they do not have this and there was a major hazard in your way that caused your accident, there would almost certainly be a case for negligence.
Contact Agruss Law Firm, LLC, Today
Helping our clients is about counseling, advocating, and ultimately solving problems. With years of experience successfully representing the people, not the powerful, we will take care of the insurance adjusters, your medical bills, your property damage, your lost wages, and monitor your treatment so you can focus on healing and getting your life back to normal. Our unique formula has earned us over 950 outstanding client reviews on our website, an A+ BBB rating, and over 130 five-star reviews on Google. Call 888-572-0176, email us at [email protected], or schedule a meeting with us here. We’re here 24/7.
We are listening.
No comments submitted yet. Sharing your story will help others!
Joliet Cop Faces Three Counts of Aggravated DUI after Deadly Wreck Kills One
Authorities Identify Dixon Man Killed in Hit-and-Run Crash on I-290 Near Pulaski Road
Two Men Injured in Two-Vehicle Crash in Rock County
Man Dies after Vehicle Struck by Train in Montrose, IL
Chicago Pedestrian Fatally Struck by Pickup Truck