How do you fix errors on a credit report?

Tell the credit reporting company, in writing, what information you think is inaccurate.  We help consumers dispute inaccurate information in the credit report all of the time FOR FREE.  Tell us what is inaccurate, why it's accurate, give us evidence to prove it's inaccurate and we will send a dispute letter to all 3 credit bureaus.  If the inaccuracy is not fixed, we will sue the bureaus under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.  The bureaus will then fix your credit report, you receive money damages, the credit reporting agencies will pay our fees and costs.  You will not pay us a penny. We’ve helped thousands of consumers with debt collectors and credit report problems.  Contact Agruss Law Firm today to learn about your consumer rights.

We are listening.

Submitted Comments

No comments submitted yet. Sharing your story will help others!