Do you think Cutters Outdoor Power Equipment is not playing fair? You have rights under the law and we can help you at no cost to you. If you have a complaint with Cutters Outdoor Power Equipment, or its finance company, American First Finance, we can help you. Whether you owe the debt or not, you have rights, and you’ll never pay us a penny for our time.
THE BEST PART IS…
If Cutters Outdoor Power Equipment violated the law, you may be entitled to money damages and Cutters Outdoor Power Equipment will pay our fees and costs. You won’t owe us a dime for our services. Plus, some of our clients also receive debt relief and cleaned-up credit reports. You have nothing to lose! Call us today at 888-572-0176 for a free consultation.
Who is Cutters Outdoor Power Equipment?
Cutters Outdoor Power Equipment carries brands like Yamaha, EGO, Kawasaki, Maruyama, and Encore. The shop offers cutters, hedge clippers, sprayers, mowers, and engines. Cutters Outdoor Power Equipment also offers pre-owned equipment and services like repairs, blade sharpening, and tune-ups among others.
Cutters Outdoor Power Equipment’s Address and Contact Information
Cutters Outdoor Power Equipment
1701 E McNeese St
Lake Charles, LA 70607
Tel: +1 337-433-8283
American First Finance’s Address and Contact Information
American First Finance
8585 N. Stemmons Freeway, Suite N1000
Dallas, TX 75247855-721-1188
What does a financial service company like American First Finance do?
American First Finance identifies as a consumer financial technology company. This means, they bring their loan solutions online particularly by amortizing payment schedules; allowing lease-to-own setups; and improving customer checkout with cart integrations. The company uses its own underwriting system that allows clients to receive personalized offers within minutes.
What are their products and services?
American First Finance offers the following products and services:
- Retail Installment – is an agreement between the customer and the retailer where goods or services will be provided following the guidelines in your contract. Down payments may or may not be required, but you may choose to make a down payment which will then be deducted from the financed amount. With American First Finance, retail installments are offered with flexible payments; product, service, labor, and sales tax coverage; and zero penalties for early payoffs.
- Lease-to-Own – is when American First Finance buys the product for the customers and leases it to them. The customers may then opt to buy the merchandise through the Early Buyout Option (within 90 to 101 days of the agreement) or Early Purchase Option (will be specified in your agreement).
- Bank Products – American First Finance offers loans and discount programs. FinWise underwrites these loans while American First Finance services your account for the bank. With the Finance U Graduation Program, customers may get lower subsequent loan rates.
- Ecommerce Solutions – cart integrations and cart cash prevent customers from abandoning their online carts by allowing no-credit financing upon checkout.
- Rent Advance – this service helps clients pay their rent or place a deposit for a new place. It can cover full or partial rent or down payment from $300 to $5,000. Clients will pay their rent advance over time through installment loans.
What industries does American First Finance serve?
Since its inception in 2013, American First has partnered with thousands of retailers serving the following industries:
- Appliances & Electronics
- Automotive Repair
- Dental Care
- Elective Medical
- Furniture & Home Décor
- Home Improvement
- Jewelry & Body Art
- Landscaping Equipment
- Medical Devices
- Mobile Phone Repair
- PC Repair
- Plumbing & HVAC
- Tires & Wheels
- Teeth Alignment
- Veterinarian Services
- Water Purification Systems
American First Finance claims you can pay as you go and there’s total transparency with their contract rates, terms, and conditions. However, a lot of consumers claim they never saw the complete contract at the store–they simply digitally signed a tablet or at a kiosk. Quick contracts can be very confusing. For example, did you sign a retail installment contract or a lease-to-own contract? Or, do you have a secured or unsecured loan? How about a rent advance (what is that?!)? The confusion does not stop here. What’s the difference between an early buy-out option and an early purchase option? A lot of consumers are also shocked to find out about the first 90 or 101 days triggering events in the contracts.
Poor Customer Service
Customers of American First Finance who have had issues with their products or have had issues with their payments have found that customer service representatives can be difficult to deal with. The complaints largely involve payment issues, phone calls, confusing contracts, and defective products. Unfortunately, these complaints are just the beginning for American First Finance. Between customer service issues, contract issues, and defective products, American First Finance customers are left wondering what options they have regarding their consumer rights.
We Fix Complaints When Customer Service Won’t
Has Cutters Outdoor Power Equipment used misleading sales tactics? Have you received poor service? Do you have complaints about billing? Do you want customer service at Cutters Outdoor Power Equipment American First Finance to listen?
A lot of American First Finance customers aren’t happy with their service and the Better Business Bureau lists hundreds of consumer complaints against the company in the past three years, including complaints about billing and collections practices, problems with a service/product, advertising, and sales, among others.
If your complaints haven’t been heard, we can help. At Mike Agruss Law, we help customers who have been mistreated by big companies, and we turn your complaints into resolutions!
We’ll not only file your legal claims, but we’ll also negotiate with the company. If your claim isn’t resolved through these negotiations, we’ll work through the legal process that is outlined in your contract, which is typically arbitration.
Mike Agruss Law gets results–including zero balances, refunds, and other compensation.
How Do I File a Complaint?
We will use state and federal laws to file a complaint in Arbitration on your behalf at no cost to you. These laws include harassing, annoying phone calls, unauthorized payments, misrepresentation, deception, false advertising, or false promises. Under these laws, you are entitled to money damages. Plus, the other side pays our fees and costs. You will not pay us a penny. The ultimate goal with these laws is geared towards protecting consumers involved in financial transactions, educating consumers on their rights, and allowing them access to information and resources to best inform their decisions.