Defective Equipment Design
Some on-the-job accidents involving farming workers are caused by the defective design or manufacture of farming equipment, such as equipment that is sold without proper shields, guards, or even safety warnings. Some dangerous points on farm equipment include:
- Pinch points, where two parts in a machine make contact while one moves in a circle;
- Wrap points, which are exposed, rotating components attached to equipment at one end;
- Crush points, where two objects move toward each other or one is stationary;
- Free-wheeling points, such as baler flywheels and rotary motor blades;
- Spring points, which contain and release dangerous amounts of energy;
- Pull-in points, where a worker can literally be pulled-in between moving parts;
- Shear points, where the edges of two sharp objects move quickly toward each other;
- Chains which can weaken or break under pressure due to loose links;
- Hydraulic lifts and hoses that can fail when supporting heavy objects or assisting in steering or braking, and can also emit blasts of oil under high pressure.
We are proud to serve our fellow citizens in personal injury cases, especially when you or a loved one has suffered an injury or illness due to another’s negligence. We see you as a person, not just a client – and that makes us better at the work we do. We listen. We learn your story. And, as we help you get the money you deserve, we go above and beyond in a way most law firms never could and never would. Because we’re not just lawyers. And you’re not just a client. We’re friends, neighbors, family. We’re all people and here at Agruss Law Firm, we put People, First.
Helping our clients is about counseling, advocating, and ultimately solving problems. With years of experience successfully representing the people, not the powerful, we will take care of the insurance adjusters, your medical bills, your property damage, and your lost wages, and monitor your treatment so you can focus on healing and getting your life back to normal. Our unique formula has earned us over 950 outstanding client reviews on our website, an A+ BBB rating, and over 125 five-star reviews on Google. Call 888-572-0176, e-mail us at [email protected], or schedule a meeting with us here. We’re here 24/7.
We are listening.
No comments submitted yet. Sharing your story will help others!
COVID-19 Cases in Nursing Homes in Kane County Rise to 1,068 with 177 Deaths
David Perry of Homer, Steven Cary of Bridgeport Injured in Three-Vehicle Accident Near Homer Lake Road
Man Killed, Four Others Injured in Two-Vehicle Crash on Eisenhower Expressway
Erick Ervin Killed, Two Others Injured in Deadly I-72 Crash in Macon County, IL
Bria of Geneva Nursing Home Receives On-Site Rapid Coronavirus Testing System
Debt Collection Law
Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
Debt Collection Agencies
About Collection Agencies
Collection Agency Testimonials
Telephone Consumer Protection Act
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Credit Reporting Agencies
Spam Text Messages