Farms often rely on a great deal of electrical power, and electrocution injuries - whether from wires or equipment and machinery - can result in serious injuries and even death. Here are some electrical safety tips courtesy of the National Farmers Union (NFU):
- Be sure that the farmworkers with the proper authority know how to deactivate the electricity in each and every place on the farm.
- When moving tall equipment, and even before, always check for overhead power lines. If underground lines must be professionally marked prior to digging or construction, call 811, a national number.
- A wire that is hanging low or has fallen to the ground may still be live, and this can only be determined safely by a professional.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCIs) are recommended when using extension cords, especially outdoors or in wet conditions.
- Conduct routine maintenance on all electrical equipment, such as cords, motors, and power tools.
- When a worker must deactivate electricity, he/she should tag the fuse or breaker-switch to notify other workers.
We are proud to serve our fellow citizens in personal injury cases, especially when you or a loved one has suffered an injury or illness due to another’s negligence. We see you as a person, not just a client – and that makes us better at the work we do. We listen. We learn your story. And, as we help you get the money you deserve, we go above and beyond in a way most law firms never could and never would. Because we’re not just lawyers. And you’re not just a client. We’re friends, neighbors, family. We’re all people and here at Agruss Law Firm, we put People, First.
Helping our clients is about counseling, advocating, and ultimately solving problems. With years of experience successfully representing the people, not the powerful, we will take care of the insurance adjusters, your medical bills, your property damage, and your lost wages, and monitor your treatment so you can focus on healing and getting your life back to normal. Our unique formula has earned us over 950 outstanding client reviews on our website, an A+ BBB rating, and over 125 five-star reviews on Google. Call 888-572-0176, e-mail us at [email protected], or schedule a meeting with us here. We’re here 24/7.
We are listening.
No comments submitted yet. Sharing your story will help others!
COVID-19 Cases in Nursing Homes in Kane County Rise to 1,068 with 177 Deaths
David Perry of Homer, Steven Cary of Bridgeport Injured in Three-Vehicle Accident Near Homer Lake Road
Man Killed, Four Others Injured in Two-Vehicle Crash on Eisenhower Expressway
Erick Ervin Killed, Two Others Injured in Deadly I-72 Crash in Macon County, IL
Bria of Geneva Nursing Home Receives On-Site Rapid Coronavirus Testing System
Debt Collection Law
Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
Debt Collection Agencies
About Collection Agencies
Collection Agency Testimonials
Telephone Consumer Protection Act
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Credit Reporting Agencies
Spam Text Messages