How to Improve Farm Safety
Employers in farm/agricultural settings must make a consistent effort to be prepared for a range of emergency situations from fires, auto accidents, and machinery accidents to electrocution and chemical exposures. It’s also important that they carefully research the equipment and products used on their farms to reduce the risks of working with defectively-designed or inadequately-labeled equipment.
Here are some farm safety tips from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA):
- Ensure that employees always read and follow the instructions on product labels and in operators’ manuals.
- All equipment and machinery should undergo routine maintenance and inspections to identify any problems.
- Discuss all safety hazards and emergency protocols with farm/agricultural workers.
- Rollover Protection Structures (ROPS), as well as frames or enclosures, should be installed on all applicable equipment.
- Be sure that workers read and follow all instructions in material safety data sheets (MSDSs).
- Put proper safety and emergency procedures in place to prevent entrapment/suffocation in grain storage bins and ensure that workers never “walk the grain.”
We are proud to serve our fellow citizens in personal injury cases, especially when you or a loved one has suffered an injury or illness due to another’s negligence. We see you as a person, not just a client – and that makes us better at the work we do. We listen. We learn your story. And, as we help you get the money you deserve, we go above and beyond in a way most law firms never could and never would. Because we’re not just lawyers. And you’re not just a client. We’re friends, neighbors, family. We’re all people and here at Agruss Law Firm, we put People, First.
Helping our clients is about counseling, advocating, and ultimately solving problems. With years of experience successfully representing the people, not the powerful, we will take care of the insurance adjusters, your medical bills, your property damage, and your lost wages, and monitor your treatment so you can focus on healing and getting your life back to normal. Our unique formula has earned us over 950 outstanding client reviews on our website, an A+ BBB rating, and over 125 five-star reviews on Google. Call 888-572-0176, e-mail us at [email protected], or schedule a meeting with us here. We’re here 24/7.
We are listening.
No comments submitted yet. Sharing your story will help others!
COVID-19 Cases in Nursing Homes in Kane County Rise to 1,068 with 177 Deaths
David Perry of Homer, Steven Cary of Bridgeport Injured in Three-Vehicle Accident Near Homer Lake Road
Man Killed, Four Others Injured in Two-Vehicle Crash on Eisenhower Expressway
Erick Ervin Killed, Two Others Injured in Deadly I-72 Crash in Macon County, IL
Bria of Geneva Nursing Home Receives On-Site Rapid Coronavirus Testing System
Debt Collection Law
Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
Debt Collection Agencies
About Collection Agencies
Collection Agency Testimonials
Telephone Consumer Protection Act
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Credit Reporting Agencies
Spam Text Messages