Skip to content

Episode 53

What do I do if there is something inaccurate on my credit report?

Listen to our podcast online now on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you find podcasts.

You should dispute any inaccurate information contained on your credit report. You can do this by sending a written dispute to each credit bureau about what is inaccurate. This dispute letter should contain identifying information about you such as your name and address, a description of what is inaccurate on your credit report and why it is inaccurate. If you have evidence or documentation to show why the information is inaccurate, you should include that with your dispute letter. We’ve help thousands of consumers with debt collectors and credit report problems.  Contact Agruss Law Firm today to learn about your consumer rights.

Want to be a guest?

Form successfully submitted!

Image Of Microphone

Consult Our Award-Winning Attorneys Today

If you need legal representation for a personal injury case, consumer law, or workers’ compensation, choose Mike Agruss Law where you will have someone who truly cares about you. While we always work tirelessly to get the maximum settlement, the people we serve in matters of the law always come first.

Contact us today to discuss your case and let us win together.

Send Us a Message