"Agritourism" refers to allowing visitors - "tourists," in a sense - to visit a farm and learn about its history and current operations. It can be a great way to increase income for a farm, but the farm's operators must also remain aware of the added risks and responsibilities and how to mitigate or remove all safety hazards for visitors.
Here are some helpful safety questions for farmworkers to keep in mind:
- Does the farm have distinct areas, such as animal areas, non-animal areas, and entrance/exit transition areas?
- Are soap, water, and paper towels available to visitors?
- Are hand-washing facilities equally available to children and the disabled?
- Are public health signs displayed throughout the farm?
- Are all animals safely confined in designated areas?
- Is physical contact with the animals prohibited or strictly controlled?
- Does the farm have a plan for identifying and isolating ill animals from contact with the public?
- Are all farmworkers properly trained in national standards for handling animals?
We are proud to serve our fellow citizens in personal injury cases, especially when you or a loved one has been injured in an accident due to another’s negligence. We see you as a person, not just a client – and that makes us better at the work we do. We listen. We learn your story. And, as we help you get the money you deserve, we go above and beyond in a way most law firms never could and never would. Because we’re not just lawyers. And you’re not just a client. We’re friends, neighbors, family. We’re all people and here at Agruss Law Firm, we put People, First.
Helping our clients is about counseling, advocating, and ultimately solving problems. With years of experience successfully representing the people, not the powerful, we will take care of the insurance adjusters, your medical bills, your property damage, and your lost wages, and monitor your treatment so you can focus on healing and getting your life back to normal. Our unique formula has earned us over 950 outstanding client reviews on our website, an A+ BBB rating, and over 125 five-star reviews on Google. Call 888-572-0176, e-mail us at [email protected] or schedule a meeting with us here. We’re here 24/7.
We are listening.
No comments submitted yet. Sharing your story will help others!
Seth T. Guthrie of Peoria Identified as Motorcyclist Killed in Accident
Caleb A. Sullivan Identified as Pedestrian Killed in Car Crash Champaign, IL
Police Seeking Witnesses of Truck Accident that Killed John Rodgers IV of Buffalo Grove
Beach Park Man Killed in Motorcycle-Semi Crash in Waukegan, IL
Kevin T. Lawlor of Romeoville, IL, Killed in Fatal Two-Vehicle Crash
Debt Collection Law
Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
Debt Collection Agencies
About Collection Agencies
Collection Agency Testimonials
Telephone Consumer Protection Act
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Credit Reporting Agencies
Spam Text Messages